This style of photography is for models and actors promotion and personal portfolios. This can be all headshot, all posing and body shots, or a combination of everything. This can be discussed with the photographer at the discussion.
About the Shoot
- The session lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes, on average, but can be a little longer if you choose to get hair and makeup.
Makeup artist/stylist stays for duration of shoot. Hair and makeup would incur an extra cost.
- Some of the session time is spent looking at clothing and agreeing a shoot plan.
- We will use various background and lighting set ups and take as many photos as is needed
- The photography can be either in the studio or outdoors weather/light quality permitting.
- Shoots must be paid for 30 days in advance, or on ordering if closer.
Actors looking for a more dramatic theatrical style photography can opt for the pictures to be taken in a theatre location to create more intricate and dramatic lighting and background set ups. This would be at an extra cost, but we will make all the arrangements. These shots would be arranged at a time which is convenient for the theatre location, and so you must make yourself available to fit in with their schedule.
After the Shoot
- All usable images taken will be uploaded to a secure Google account, that is much more efficient than contact sheets and doesn’t waste paper.
- The online gallery can be shared with agents and whoever else you wish to help you select your final images.
- All portfolio images you chose will receive standard retouching
- Retouched images will be uploaded to the secure Google account where you can download your photos in different file sizes for easy emailing, sharing online and printing.
- We can work with a professional retoucher who works for some of the worlds biggest fashion magazines including Vanity Fair and Vogue, just to name a couple, to give you the perfect finished photographs. This service does incur an extra cost but would end with you getting the perfect picture.
- With your permission we actively promote your new headshot images through our huge social media network in collaboration with you.
The finalised photographs you download will be in high resolution will print up to about 30 inches should you want create a poster or any reason you may need large print.
Pre shoot help and advice
- All bookings get an opportunity to speak with the photographer before the shoot.
- At this point we discuss your career to date, your casting goals and reasons for new headshots.
- This helps us to formulate a shoot plan together and advise you about what clothing your should bring.
- Customers who have chosen our makeup and hair option will receive advice about preparing skin and hair
In order to attain exactly what you want from your photography session, this is a really important part of the process and we encourage all actors and models who book to take advantage of this part of our service. This call also gives us an opportunity to answer any questions and put your mind at ease about the shoot.
Photographs taken by IMDb listed Photographer Carl Cooper